How to cook rice
Great Choice For Super A One Rice
Rice Porridge with Pork
- 100 grams pork liver, scalded until cooked and cut into well pieces
- 200 grams pig chitterling
- 1 cup Super A-one rice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ginger
- 50 grams scallion, chopped
- 50 grams coriander leave, chopped
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 cups soup
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- In a big bowl, mix together minced pork, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce ( 2 tbsps ), seasoning sauce and corn starch. Knead until mixed thoroughly. Let marinate for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Heat water in a pot over low heat. Add broken rice and bring it to boil with low heat, keep stirring until soft and cooked.
- Transfer the cooked rice to another pot. Add prepared soup and heat it over medium heat. Wait until boiling then add marinated pork and pork liver.
- Wait until the pork is nearly cooked, season with soy sauce ( 2 tbsps ). Crack egg into the pot ( if you want ). Boil until the pork, liver and egg are thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Spinkle with chopped scallion, coriander leaves and ginger. Serve immediately with crispy rice noodle or bread.